Elila Jacquard Soft Cup Bra
A really supportive bra specially designed for the more full figured woman. Made by a leading US manufacturer of big cup bras.
My View: "This is a great bra but you have to be a bit careful to get the right size - its is very tight on the back and very generous in the cup - so please read my size guidelines before you place an order AND also read my wearing guide."
- Three piece construction with a full cup sling
- Evenly distributes the weight of the bust
- Non-wired construction
- Jacquard fabric adds a sophisticated touch
- Improved strap buckle to avoid slippage
- Non-wired construction for extra comfort
Back: Please order a size larger than your normal bra size (so if you are normally a 42 - order a 44)
Cup: Please order according to the chart below;
|Order Elila Size
- if your normal size is a UK 44JJ - you should order an Elila 46K
To keep things simple I have now put the equivalent UK size in brackets
How to wear this bra
This bra is highly supportive - but to make sure you get the correct fit you have to do the following:
- put the bra on as you normally would
- Lean forward slightly and place your hand inside the cup - lift all of your breast tissue into the centre of the cup ensuring your nipple is in the centre front of the bra (behind where the front seams cross)
- This ensures that you fill the very front of the bra and that all of your breast is lifted away from the side and off underband elastic.
- This bra gives great support when all breast tissue is towards the front.
Support without the wires
I discovered these bras a few years back. I think they're great as they're very suppportive. It's nice to have the support without wires digging in!
I'm giving it 5 stars because I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the cup... In my experience if a bra doesn't have underwire it's not going to be anywhere near big enough but this bra was... It also had added support within the cups and a cushion piece on the shoulder straps... Only downside was there is no stretch in the back band so I had to buy an extender... Might be worth while to double check what you need