Hope fully many of you will already have heard of Panache – but in case you have not here is a brief introduction to the brand….
Panache is an award winning British lingerie brand based in Sheffield, but selling all over the world. It was founded in 1982, and is still a family owned business with the founder (John Power) as Chairman and MD. It has grown from being operated out of John’s garage to now employing over 200 staff.
The business specialises in big cup bras and swimwear in the D+ category, and going all the way up to a KK. Their bras fit well and give great support – well worth a try.
They have developed a number of sub-brands to specialise on certain aspects of the market:
– SuperBra – their original big cup brand, which includes their best selling range of panache Tango bras
– Masquerade – their more upmarket brand
– Cleo – bras and swimwear with a slightly younger feel and look.
– Sculptress – a range developed for the more full figured lady – including bigger back sizes up to 46″
– Sport – which includes their award winning Sports bra and also swimwear
We have worked with panache since we opened the store and they continue to be one of our top brands. the product is great value for the size range and support that they offer. We have had most success Panache Tango, and their fantastic range of bandeau bikinis (both from Panache and Cleo brands).
If you have not tried them before, they are well worth a try, please take a look at the range we carry by clicking here.